Java is one of the most widely used and powerful programming languages in the world. It is used for developing applications for various platforms such as desktop, web, mobile, and embedded systems. Java is also one of the most sought-after skills in the job market, as it is used by many top companies such as Google, Amazon, Netflix, etc.
If you are looking for a java related job that pays well and offers growth opportunities, you have many options to choose from. In this article, we will list some of the best jobs related to java course and the skills and qualifications that you need for them.
A software engineer is someone who designs, develops, tests, and maintains software applications using various technologies such as Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate, etc. A software engineer can work on various types of software such as web applications, mobile applications , desktop applications , etc., and provide solutions for various domains such as e-commerce, banking , education , etc.
To become a software engineer, you need to have:
- A good knowledge of Java and its core features such as object-oriented programming, exception handling , generics , collections , etc.
- A good knowledge of Java frameworks and tools such as Spring Boot, Hibernate , Maven , JUnit , etc.
- A good knowledge of data structures and algorithms and their implementation in Java.
- A good knowledge of software engineering principles and practices such as design patterns, testing , debugging , documentation , etc.
- A portfolio of software projects that showcase your skills and creativity.
The average salary of a software engineer in India is around 35000 rs per month.
An android developer is someone who creates and maintains android applications using various technologies such as Java, Kotlin, Android Studio, etc. An android developer can work on various types of android applications such as games, social media , fitness , etc., and provide solutions for various users and devices.
To become an android developer, you need to have:
- A good knowledge of Java and its features such as concurrency, lambda expressions , streams , etc.
- A good knowledge of Kotlin and its features such as null safety, coroutines , extensions , etc.
- A good knowledge of Android Studio and its tools such as Gradle, Firebase , Espresso , etc.
- A good knowledge of Android SDK and its components such as activities, fragments , services , broadcast receivers , etc.
- A good knowledge of Android UI design and development using XML and Jetpack Compose.
- A portfolio of android projects that showcase your skills and creativity.
The average salary of an android developer in India is around 30000 rs per month.
To become a web developer, you need to have:
- A good knowledge of Java and its web features such as servlets, JSP , JDBC , etc.